This is a complex area and specialist area of law in which we have many years’ experience of advising both businesses and individuals who have received negligent advice or service from their professional advisers.
We advise on claims against:
- Surveyors and Valuers
- Insurance Brokers
Examples of Professional Negligence include:
- A solicitor missing a time limit, resulting in a client losing the chance to pursue a claim
- A solicitor or conveyancer failing to conduct all appropriate searches in the purchase of a property
- A barrister under-valuing and under-settling a claim
- A surveyor failing to identify defects in a property
- A valuer providing an incorrect valuation of a property
- An accountant providing incorrect tax advice
- An accountant incorrectly valuing assets
- An engineer’s failure to properly install or repair machinery
If you have relied on the incorrect advice of any of the above professionals or if they have failed to deliver in any way, and as a result you have suffered a loss, please contact us and we will advise you on the merits of your claim.
Contact Goodharts Solicitors in London and Newcastle, UK
With Goodharts, you can be sure of an approachable, friendly and personal service every time, putting your needs as the client first. A high standard of service is of equal importance to us when dealing with clients, and your case will be no exception to this.
In order to discuss your concern with Goodharts, please contact us today. We can be contacted by telephone, by email, or via the website. Goodharts will be delighted to assist you.
Call us on: Newcastle - 0191 687 2055 / London - 0203 858 0046 or via our online contact form.