This is a complex area and specialist area of law in which we have many years’ experience of advising both businesses and individuals who have received negligent advice or service from their professional advisers.
We advise on claims against:
- Surveyors and Valuers
- Insurance Brokers
Examples of Professional Negligence include:
- A solicitor missing a time limit, resulting in a client losing the chance to pursue a claim
- A solicitor or conveyancer failing to conduct all appropriate searches in the purchase of a property
- A barrister under-valuing and under-settling a claim
- A surveyor failing to identify defects in a property
- A valuer providing an incorrect valuation of a property
- An accountant providing incorrect tax advice
- An accountant incorrectly valuing assets
- An engineer’s failure to properly install or repair machinery
If you have relied on the incorrect advice of any of the above professionals or if they have failed to deliver in any way, and as a result you have suffered a loss, please contact us and we will advise you on the merits of your claim.