We provide advice and representation in all aspects of personal injury law.
Why choose Goodharts?
- You will be represented by a specialist personal injury solicitor with over 20 years’ experience,
- No win, no fee,
- An efficient and effective service
- National coverage
- We win almost all of our cases.
At your initial consultation we advise you on how successful your claim is likely to be and how your compensation will be calculated. Home and hospital visits can be arranged if you are too ill to attend our offices. Advice is provided by special personal injury lawyers with many years’ experience.
Work Accident Injury Claims
Your employer is under a duty to keep you reasonably safe at work and has a legal duty to protect you from harm. If you are self-employed or a contractor you may still be protected just as an employee is. We have had extensive experience of handling many claims for compensation arising from accidents at work including:
- Injuries while lifting or pulling heavy objects,
- Injuries sustained as a result of faulty or poorly maintained machinery,
- Accidents caused by inadequate training or no training or inadequate safety equipment,
- Employees exposed to violent attacks by patients or customers.
Road Traffic Accidents
We have recovered substantial compensation for victims of road traffic accidents who have suffered live-changing and career-damaging brain and spinal injuries, claims involving uninsured victims or drivers and claims made by passengers and pedestrians.
Local authorities, owners and occupiers of properties have a duty to make sure that you are reasonably safe when visiting/using their premises. If you are injured on their premises it may be that they have failed to satisfy the duty of care required of them by law. These types of claims include:
- Tripping over due to poor lighting or uneven floors
- Slips or trips in supermarkets, pubs or restaurants
- Trip or fall while walking in the street
- Food poisoning after visiting a restaurant
Accidents using Defective Products
You may suffer an injury or illness as a result of a faulty or contaminated product. Claims are brought under the Consumer Protection Act and under the law of negligence. The seller may pass the blame to the manufacturer or designer or blame you that you for not using the product correctly or attribute your injury to some other cause rather than the product.
We have extensive experience of successfully pursuing all these types of claims.